why do straight boys think their opinion on girls clothes matters at all….. do they really think their nike socks and cargo shorts grant them authority on fashion….. get out of my face
Madonna be like
Please read this poem I wrote in first grade
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
|—||Get up and leave // E.E (via sluttyoliveoil)|
people say bisexuals are greedy but ive never met anyone greedier than a straight man
Princeless – Book One: Save Yourself (2012)
Story: Jeremy Whitley , art: M. Goodwin
"And this one—-"
Protective clothing that actually protects is such a novel idea.
I featured the first three panels waaay back, but the broader context makes it even better!
OMG what a concept!!!
my heart just melted.
LOOK AT HER SMILE THOOOO